Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

My letter to my 2019 teacher

Dear teacher my name is Manaia and i am 7 and my birthday is April the 9  I am so existed to be in year 4 next year. I have 2 sisters. My sister Georgia is 3 years old and my sister Hearley-rose is only 10 months old. My mum is  Jai is 28 and my dad Stan is 31 I am nice to my sisters. I like playing on the park with my friend Meliame and all my other friends. I like reading because after you  finish the book. You can definitely o the activities. And my culture is Maori  I also like doing writing because you get to write lots of stories in your writing books. and at home I like i,playing tag with my sister. Georgia and I also like playing with my sister Healey-rose . Would like my teacher to help me do some of my maths. I like to dance at home.   And I also like playing in my doll house. I also like Cinderella.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.