Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Discovering Chocolate

One sunny afternoon I was hunting with my Dad in the forest and then I saw a tree with strange looking fruit on it. So I decided to go and grab one to see what it was. Then one of them fell on top of my head and then I told my dad to come and I asked my dad if I can have a look inside of the strange looking fruit. We opened it and we saw something that had a funny colour that looked like something that we have never seen before.

Then it started raining and then we went in to our big hut that we made in the morning it is very strong nothing will be able to break it down we even have a door that has a lock and when we lock it it will be very strong so nothing will be able to get in here we even have beds in here.

We had left the strange looking fruit outside in the rain then we went to go and look at it later there was a muddy looking brown water coming from the fruit. We were so thirsty that we had a drink and it was so yummy. This is how we discovered chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.